January 2015 was my month to pontificate. For the January 31 episode of KCRW’s Good Food, Evan Kleiman interviewed me about meal-sharing websites, underground dinners for the Uber age. (You can read my November 2014 article on the phenomenon here.) I also drank beer and talked…
Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- ICYMI: What does a "bona fide connection" mean for immigrants? Especially LGBT ones? https://t.co/FpwtyaYeeC, 9 hours ago
- If it does launch in 2018, the unnamed, underdescribed product will leapfrog into the market over Memphis Meats and… https://t.co/vOka1X1CFt, 11 hours ago
- Finally got to interview someone in the Marin Civic Center. Late to the appointment because gaping makes you walk more slowly, 12 hours ago
- Smart, and not a little scary https://t.co/64ephzLYtO, 14 hours ago
- Cold cuts over rice. Crisp tacos filled w/ Ethiopian bolognese. Great @hooleil piece on the cuisine of assimilation https://t.co/AKGVepjsYr, 18 hours ago