For its February 2014 issue, San Francisco magazine asked John Birdsall and me to spend two months chronicling the state of Mexican food in the Bay Area. This was no burrito roundup: We covered family-style restaurants primarily serving the Mexican American…
Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- This has been the best season ever for vegetable cookbooks. https://t.co/usiGpe82UC, 1 hour ago
- I once tried to do this with the ants in my bathroom and the results weren't so tasty. https://t.co/x8wVOl7FjJ, 4 hours ago
- Oh, @Apple, did you really have to change the new version of iTunes so it makes it harder for me to transcribe?, 20 hours ago
- Hey, if you're in downtown SF for lunch, Deborah Madison! Live with @foodcentric! https://t.co/SmsAWIv65V, Apr 27, 2017
- When you do an early interview with one of the world's biggest investors and get his company's name wrong in your first question, Apr 26, 2017