After two months of research, several hundreds of miles and many, many dishes, I wrote the cover story in the February 2013 issue of San Francisco magazine. Titled “The Great Noodle Quest,” it lists what may be — or, at least,…
Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- My heart goes out to Portland right now because this is horrifying in every way https://t.co/zwADfjKJG6, May 27, 2017
- In which @caillemillner finds amazing barbecue in the Mission and doesn't breathe a word to the food section of her… https://t.co/q6I2CL2EXr, May 26, 2017
- Bay Area shoppers will finally be able to buy the high-tech veg Beyond Burger -- in the Safeway meat section: https://t.co/uqK9sISJd6, May 26, 2017
- RT @campuskitchens: USDA: Every $1 spent on SNAP generates $1.79 in GDP. https://t.co/tYaMtRx8g8, May 26, 2017
- So this just arrived in the mail https://t.co/VRNLlCwjSk, May 26, 2017