After two months of research, several hundreds of miles and many, many dishes, I wrote the cover story in the February 2013 issue of San Francisco magazine. Titled “The Great Noodle Quest,” it lists what may be — or, at least,…
Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- This has been the best season ever for vegetable cookbooks. https://t.co/usiGpe82UC, 59 mins ago
- I once tried to do this with the ants in my bathroom and the results weren't so tasty. https://t.co/x8wVOl7FjJ, 3 hours ago
- Oh, @Apple, did you really have to change the new version of iTunes so it makes it harder for me to transcribe?, 19 hours ago
- Hey, if you're in downtown SF for lunch, Deborah Madison! Live with @foodcentric! https://t.co/SmsAWIv65V, Apr 27, 2017
- When you do an early interview with one of the world's biggest investors and get his company's name wrong in your first question, Apr 26, 2017