After two months of research, several hundreds of miles and many, many dishes, I wrote the cover story in the February 2013 issue of San Francisco magazine. Titled “The Great Noodle Quest,” it lists what may be — or, at least,…
Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- This is fascinating, and pretty much required reading for anyone who cites food & nutrition studies https://t.co/BkX0Bd6PXE, Aug 17, 2017
- Robots, cubbyholes, and pizza (of course) https://t.co/sGFEt3Rhpf, Aug 16, 2017
- Reign, of Oakland's Red Door Catering, talks about stumbling into catering and discovering an instinctive gift for… https://t.co/Y095Mb9jLX, Aug 16, 2017
- Picked up a bag of Smackles in Chinatown, then wondered about their origins: https://t.co/V702qI8349 I miss Chowhound in its prime, Aug 15, 2017
- This article leaves me with so many questions about the market for these innovations, most of which start with "Who… https://t.co/BOmijehEwF, Aug 15, 2017