Where I Work
I am a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle, where I cover the Bay Area's multifaceted food culture and occasionally scout out great places to eat.
- Hope the teenage cashier at my lunch spot realized I was beaming at him/them because the sight of his/their shiny lip gloss pierced me w joy, 13 hours ago
- I started skimming this as if it were just another hot take and ended up convinced https://t.co/2X8JlvWUNO, 17 hours ago
- Payton Curry, of Flourish, has been cooking with cannabis as long as he has been cooking professionally: 20 years https://t.co/N2dprXl8Z2, 17 hours ago
- This @bittman analysis of the meal-kit industry is a scorcher: https://t.co/ZCZNYV9C2M, Jul 25, 2017
- I can't believe our Mrs. Garrett is now spying on us. https://t.co/Id8bMhTRMQ, Jul 24, 2017